Saturday, 19 April 2008

I've been tagged................


By the lovely George from Culinary Travels of a Kitchen Goddess and Brenda from Tea and Wheaten Bread on the same round of tagging, George tagged Brenda and I and then Brenda tagged me aswell, mad isn't it!!!!

As both tags are the same, to describe myself in six words and then tag 6 other bloggers so here goes

  • Passionate
  • Fun
  • Talkative
  • Loyal
  • Protective
  • Shoe mad
Hope that will give you all an insight into my personality and the people I am tagging are

  • The Airy Fairy @ ~airy fairy cupcakes~
  • Lynnie @ Lyndar the Merciless
  • Katy @ Sugarlaws, one of the newer blogs that's going around the same length of time as myself, Katy makes gorgeous food and I'm still dying to make her Smoked Pheasant salad!
  • Victoria @ Ommnomnom, a new vegan Irish blog that has gorgeous recipes
  • Lisa @ Little Bits, Lisa was my Blogging by Mail match a month or so ago and she has the most lovely recipes on her blog.
  • and finally Maz @ Style Treaty for her endless inspiration and wonderful outlook!
And on another note, I don't think there'll be a food related post this weekend, I've got some crazy virus that's doing the rounds since Wednesday and it's taking me ages to shake it off so I doubt I'd have enough strength to stand in the kitchen to boil a kettle not to talk about make anything!! It's taken me half an hour to write this short post cos I keep having to stop aswell!!! Wish me better soon girleens............................

Oh and the pictures are of some lovely orchids I got for my birthday from my fantastic friend Jenny whose a florist! There is nothing like some flowers to make someone smile and these are absolutely gorgeous - Thanks Jen!!!!!

13 comments:

Maz@styletreaty said...

Hi Rachel, thanks for the tag and kind words. Get well soon, get loads of hot comforting drinks into you. Make sure you email me about your trip to Limerick for the bank holiday!!

LisaRene said...

Thanks for the tag!

Too sick to cook and bake, you must REALLY be feeling bad. Hope your back to 100% soon!

Victoria said...

Thanks for the lovely comments ^_^ Get well soon, I hope you have someone else making you tonnes of soup.

culinarytravelsofakitchengoddess said...

Thanks for taking part :)

Hope you feel better soon Rachel.

George xx

Kate said...

Poor thing, get well soon!!

Belated happy birthday too

Aran said...

hope you feel better soon!!!

LisaRene said...

I posted my response to your tag on my blog!

Aimée said...

Those are great words to describe you! I would hope people say the same about me. :)

Half Baked said...

Take care of yourself and get well soon!!

Laura @ Hungry and Frozen said...

Take care of yourself...gorgeous flowers though :)

Lyndar said...

Aw thanks for the tag missy! Now I just have to go figure out how this tagging business works... hmmm.

Hope you feel better soon x

cakewardrobe said...

Yikes feel better! I know how that feels!

Lore said...

I hope you'll get well soon!