I'm off to London for the weekend so there won't be any cooking for me but I will be eating in Locanda Locatelli (Hi Lorraine) and off the Borough Market, which I'm VERY excited about so that'll keep me sane. In the meantime Sarah from Sarah's Cucina Bella has tagged me, this is my first time being tagged and I'm pretty excited about it!!!!
So first, the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
4. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
And we’re off . . .
1) I was tagged by Sarah from Sarah's Cucina Bella
2) Five Random/Weird Facts About Me:
- I went to primary school with my husband, obviously we weren't married then but we spent a LONG time looking at each other, 15 years to be precise
- My cats all have voices and different personalities, one is the baby and she's all cute and clean, one is a rock chick and she's kinda cheeky and one is a moody man, tall (for a cat) dark and he's very proud of his tail and likes gravy
- I have 3 tattoos and I'd like more, 3 more actually
- I am a shopping junkie, I love the buzz I get from buying something new especially shoes and handbags and clothes and beauty products and maybe I have a problem!
- My favourite drink is a Harvey Wallbanger
3) Top five places I want to see or see again:
- Fanore, Co. Clare, Ireland - This is my favourite place in the whole world, it's so wild and beautiful and I sometimes get a physical need to go there and breathe the air. My heart is in the west! I would move there in the morning and live looking out over the sea of Galway Bay
- Paris - this is my second favourite place in the world, I would also live here in one of those gorgeous old apartments with high ceilings and shutter and floor to ceiling windows.
- Italy - We went to Italy on our honeymoon and it was fantastic, the people, the food and the whole pace of life suited me perfectly.
- Cuba - I've wanted to go to Cuba for years, to live the life, drunk mojitos and drive an old car.
- New York - I've never been to the US and every year I think "I'll go this year" but I don't, maybe this year?!?!?!?
4) Tag at least five friends